My Blog – Malikah’s World

• 6

My Blog – Malikah’s World

Category : Uncategorized

FIRST OFF, I’m excited to announce that I have been nominated for my music On The Come Up Awards in Virginia!

On this page you will find inspiring messages from myself, Malikah Harris. I will update often so please stop by to check out what’s going on in my world, what I may have on my mind or just a few words of encouragement. LOVE YOU, MEAN IT…FOR REAL!!! 🙂

Understanding that we live in a world full of violent activity, racism, abuse, and crime but, not understanding the inner beauty of our world and one another. With so many twists and turns from angles of good and bad. I always say the good out ways the bad…..”Love Conquers All” This is what Mother Earth Productions LLC is all about…….LOVE!

It’s an organization that deals with people of all nations. Helping each other prosper into making this world a better place to live in by building each other’s spirits, passions, family, dreams, and drive. Sometimes in life we lose the best of what we know that is inside of us through pain, disappointment, death, and most of all finding out the truth. We based our lives on what society thinks and what others perceptions are of us. And not understanding the value and worth in our own skin.
Mother Earth Productions LLC Values LIFE and living with a peace of mind that passes all understanding. Through our three part project we are guaranteed to transform lives and situations in ways unimaginable.
Our first part would be CREATIVITY through our entertainment of musicals, live music, novels, clothing line, and movies we would be able to reach people of all nations to combine as one.
The second part of our project would be RESTORATION taking great percentages of our company and applying them to our and your communities to help rebuild lives by rebuilding our surroundings.
The final part of our project would be CONTINUING the passion of creativity and love in our Children for they are our future because without them we will not have one.
Mother Earth Productions LLC cares about the people of today, yesterday, and years to come.

6 Comments

Tyler Waite (twaitecreate: Graphic Designer / illustrator)

September 16, 2018 at 8:02 pm

I’m glad to be the one illustrating “The Blood Sisters” monthly web comic for Malikah. It has been a great experience and a real pleasure to collaborate with her. Malikah has a unique vision, and I can appreciate that. She is very responsive, helpful, kind, and understanding. I highly recommend anyone to do business with Malikah!

Judith E. Kinnard

August 18, 2018 at 2:42 am

This project “This is my Story” has been so amazing! I thank God for giving Malikah this great vision. As children so many of us have had our voices snatched, stolen, and suffocated. Through this series, many people have finally received the platform to awaken the silence of their voice. I have enjoyed being a part of this life changing series. I know there are more stories to come. It’s amazing that we have all been through such dufficult trials, & hard circumstances. What blesses me is to hear and see the these incredible stories. Even Though life tried to knock the breath out of us by all that we’ve been through. By the grace of God, we made it through EVERY situation! On top of all of that what we have gone through did NOT kill us but now we are survivors! Now, our stories, are setting others free!! What a Blessing!! Malikah, I thank you, I am so proud of you, I am excited for your next, & I love you so much!! It’s all about those Apple knees!!

Ella Glasgow

July 21, 2018 at 10:38 am

So great that this project is moving forward. I was so proud to be a part of the cast of Blood Sisters The Musical at the Orlando Fringe Festival as Tequila. It was a part I had never played in any show I’d done before. And I was so grateful that Malikah called on the vocal side of me that I rarely get to use.

It was such a pleasure working with all the women in the cast most of whom I am still in touch with to this day. The talent that Malikah pulled together to make this show come together was awesome. Each person was so perfectly cast. And having the opportunity to also work with director Marion J Caffey (whose work I’d admired since my early 20s) was a dream fulfilled.

The Blood Sisters is a story of true family. The good, bad and the ugly. Malikah has captured the darkest parts of humanity and shed light on it in such a beautiful way. These are the things that no one wants to talk about. It’s uncomfortable. It can be ugly. But it’s raw and it’s real. And at the end of it all, no matter how far a family member may fall, they are still family and loved by family.

I hope have the opportunity to do this show once again.

France

July 31, 2017 at 5:02 am

So happy for you girl! Congrats!

Malikah Harris

August 24, 2017 at 4:53 pm

Thanks so much France you are AMAZING!

Malikah Harris

July 21, 2018 at 6:25 pm

Thanks France for all you are and all you have done to help me with this project! Love you so much God Bless!